2009
I cant believe that 2009 is ending in just awhile.
I promised to evaluate my 2009 truefully!
Teehee!
I must say God has blessed me alot in this very own 2009.
As He guided me along in His love,
I walked my 2009 with courage & strength.
The courage to walk out of my past,
& the strength to move forward from my darkness.
There're times whereby things are too hard for me to handle,
but I knew that it would be harder w/o God.
Its Faith that taught me to leave it all to God
& my God is a Faithful God(:
Of course there'll be times when I felt that serving God is really hard and thought of just stopping & let go.
But I always keep myself reminded of God's grace.
I, alone was hard to love too.
That was just purely an excuse to love myself more.
And of course a heart of gratitude to the people around me who has constantly
showering me with encouragements & concerns(:
Happy one year ++ with Polydins Ns group !! :DDPopular questions asked by many:
How come Im landed in Ns?During the time I was backslided(2 years?), Edison brought my cousin(lady) in.
My cousin encouraged me to join her for Hope's regular service.
Pastor Jeff's sermon touched me deeply & brought reflections into my life
& taaadaaa ! Here I am ^^v
In a man ministry, what keeps me serving with man?Its the willingness(Im still learning thou),
no matter where I am, its the heart & love to serve God.
Will grow meh ?Its up to each individual's determination.
If there's no heart, wherever you're, it'll be the same isnt it ?
People who are closed to me will know that Im going to be transferred to another ministry.
I got tired when I knew it, I thought of going away again.
It may be im feeling really insecure.
But here comes again, I was reminded that a woman after God's heart shouldnt have behave
this way. Apart from God, Cheryl is nothing.
Till now, im still feeling insecure to be frank.
I used to cry when im feeling insecure, but now I pray (:Teehee, Cheryl's still not very good in handling her little temper.
Recently was very frustrating as my favourite pair of sandal spoilt until I was reminded of someone without his/her's feet.
But you know she dont hold her temper for long right ?
Becauseeeeeeeeeeeeee, she's going to get a sandal at 80bucks !
Laughsssssssssssssssssssssss.
Lastly,
Yes, im attached.
There'll be no explanation to love.
And of course the love for God's people.
You can't love someone of what they stand for or seem to be.
You have to love them for their details & for the things that are true in them.
I used to love people I chose to love.
I cant deny that at times I'll behave that way.
I'll continue to learn to love instead of trying,
because trying can fail,
continue can grow(:
I wanna live a life thats Love.
I know its hard but God'll provide.
This should be enough for my 2009's life testimony(: