<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6397970908587916737?origin\x3dhttp://keepthatheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'll spread my wings
and I'll learn how to fly ♥
Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:51 PM

I took the Bible & went into my room.
Just when I was ranting to God knowing that its gonna be satan playing me off.
I asked Him, why do all the bad things coming after me, one after another?
Everything just seems to be like a curse.




The moment I opened up the Bible, I saw the yellow-highlighted verse.



" 'For I know the plans I have for you.' Declares the Lord,
'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12'' then you will come upon me and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13'' You will seek me with all your heart. 14'' I will be found by you.' Declares the Lord - Jeremiah 29: 11-13





You saw that !? *Jumps*



Every single words, are declared by the Lord !
The feeling is like, your mom declared youre free with no obligation !? LOL


Okayokay, back to track.

Those three verses, answered my prayers for the past three weeks.
No joke.

When things went wrong, I always question myself, is God's plan for real .
When the thoughts of future comes into my mind, I find seriously no hope.
When I pray, I know that God will be hearing my prayers, but when things went wrong, Im shaken.

I'll be shaken, but God wont.

Im holding onto You !

Our God is a powerful God !

Got it ? (:


Hey girl

Photobucket
Im Cheryl & thats all you need to know.

Play Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Getaways
Alina
Caregroup
David CK
Donald
Ephraim
HuiMin
Jorris Ng
Mabel
Rex
Shawn Lumpy
Su Quan
Yiling
ZhongSheng


Memories
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
June 2010
December 2010
August 2011

Dearly


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers