Sunday, September 6, 2009 10:03 PM
When I was newly born,I had my precious mommy to feed me & be there for me when I'm cranky.When I was a toddler,I had my beloved granny who is there taking good care of meWhen I reached the stage of recognising my family,I had my aunts & uncles who watch me grow.When I'm in high school,I had my friends who are w/me.When I'm 17, I reconciled w/God & never have I know that he's the only one who lives in me.Its gonna be a year, never have you stop renewing my strength.Its gonna be a year, never have you stop holding me in your gentle hands.Its gonna be a year, never have you stop me from realising I'm precious in your eyes.Its gonna be a year, never have you leave me A-L-O-N-E.& I want more! In fact, you knew me from the inside out when I'm in mommy's womb,because you created me w/your mighty hands.Youre far too better than GREAT.