Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:05 PM
I always considered myself a tough girl & I wasnt a fragile little princess.I had a strict upbringing from my loving mom who believed that having a boyfriend wasnt necessary until Im old enough to support myself.I didnt have my first boyfriend until when Im 14, LOL, abit early I know.I remembered that r/s only took me a a few days to get over it & thats it. I dont know about you, but I realised I learnt a lot by looking at the r/s each of my friends is having, some were pregnant at the age of 16, blessed are those whose bf are responsible for now, some are undergoing seriously needless conflicts, some of those went on with irresponsible guy & even some of those wanting her ex back.The best way I can sum up the type of romantic love is that you & he/she would do just anything reasonable to be together & stay together, for this type of love flows the deepest.I learnt to prioritise my walk w/God, family, future & R/s.It may not be of perfect plan but I know God is always here making each & every decisions with me. God will give me his best plan & creation ! *Happy*Love is important for human, it's a pure human emotion & it's also undefinable, it cannot be expressed in words too. Love is very important for us. If there was no love in this world, life could have been completely incomplete. It has helped us grow to something different & helped us in shaping our personalities & brought us to the right paths of life. If it wasnt for love, the world would have been so much like a body without soul." For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16It is a blessing & we should be thankful for it [=