Was browsing thru the profiles of my friends i used to mix with, even came across him. Thoughts went wild. "Are you happy w/your life now?"
"I guess youre happier in the past?"
"Nononono, youre not happy enough now right?"
"How can I go back?"
"They're what friends are supposed to be"
"Youre walking alone"
"They seemed to be living a life better than me"
NO !!!
Those werent life !
Those were parts & parcels to ruin my life !
Those werent walking right w/God !
They do not have a promising land !
Temptations are just so hard to resist ! But I can do it, because I've God
"Because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4" And let endurance have its perfect effect, so that you will be perfect and complete, not deficient in anything. 5" But if anyone is deficient in wisodm, he should ask God, who gives all generously and without reprimand, and it will be given to him" - James 1:3-5
"But you, brothers and sisters, do not grow weary in doing what is right" -2 Thessalonians 3:13
God, may i ask that you would give me fresh supply of love & good deeds.
May I be faithful to our calling & obedient to your commands.
Lead me out of temptation as i pray to you.
God, I wanna serve you, I wanna glorify your name !
