<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6397970908587916737?origin\x3dhttp://keepthatheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'll spread my wings
and I'll learn how to fly ♥
Monday, May 25, 2009 10:50 PM

I just had my subway ! (:

Well, i'm back to PPC again -.- Back to 0900 - 1800's shift too. Pros & cons I think ? But i'm sure I miss my friends here ! (:

Aww, I still miss the aircon & sweet smelling toilet in HQ D:

Ytd's baking is a blessing to me, got to spend some time w/the bothers around, got to learn how to bake a duper nice cheese cake , ButBut, all Thanks to Donald ! (:
& i came to know that cheese do not need flour but only lots & lots of cream cheese =/

*While typing, I feel like slapping myself awake to type a proper post* LOL

To My Light :

HeyHey,
Please do not forget :
How do we came to know each another,
How do you push me to become the mummy of group 5, -.-
How we hold on to each another when one tripped & fall,
How we cheer each another up during the toughest period,
How we make noise in each another msn,
How do we joke around like nobody's business ..
More to come &
I'll never forget that (:

& do you not forget our knots ! *winks*

Dear Light,

Please take good care of yourself, because I dont always have 24hrs to nag at you ! LAUGHS ! I'm sure you miss my naggings , MUAHAHA, & i miss your holiday ! Holiday come, faster !
I know youre really packed w/ur presentations & been really stressed up, things have not been going in your ways, but you remain as strong as ever & I'm proud of you ! (:
Jiayou, nothing can stop you because you've Jesus w/you (:

Hey girl

Photobucket
Im Cheryl & thats all you need to know.

Play Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Getaways
Alina
Caregroup
David CK
Donald
Ephraim
HuiMin
Jorris Ng
Mabel
Rex
Shawn Lumpy
Su Quan
Yiling
ZhongSheng


Memories
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
June 2010
December 2010
August 2011

Dearly


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers